Senior Accounts Executive
• Responsible for the preparation of accounts, including handling the full set of accounts
• Prepare the monthly financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
• Perform daily accounting transactions, operations and reconciliations
• Control and manage end-to-end financial processes in support of the accounts which includes collections, payments, monthly close activities and balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist in preparation of budget, management report analysis and month-end closing
• Ensure all accounting systems, practices, controls and procedures are fully compliant with accounting standards, company policies and operating procedures.
• Liaise with Internal and External Auditors, Tax Agents, Bankers, Legal Advisors etc
• Must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Finance/Accountancy or Professional Qualification such as ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/CPA
• Experience in ERP system will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity and in a fast-paced environment
Social Media Executive
• Contributing to the social media and digital marketing strategy for all brands under Woodpeckers Group.
• To manage all social media platforms under Woodpeckers Group.
• To develop engaging and creative content for all brands under Woodpeckers Group.
• Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ads to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
• To track and report all social media campaigns,
• To work with team members from the relevant brands.
• To manage all inquiries and comments that come through the social media platforms.
• Reports to Marketing manager
• 1 - 2 years’ experience in managing social media platforms / digital marketing with proven experience.
• Skills and experience in creative content writing
• Good organisational skills and time management
• Motivated, independent and a team player