• To organize and execute creative campaigns, promotional campaigns and in-store events.
• To strategize communications for below the line, above the line and in-store collateral's.
• To prepare job briefs or campaign briefs for the creative team.
• To identify opportunities to increase brand awareness.
• Monitoring and generating campaign / promotion reports.
• To assist the marketing manager in monitoring all marketing budgets.
• To co-ordinate voucher purchases and tracking.
• To work closely will the social media and operations team.
• Reports to Marketing manager
• At Least 3 years’ working experience .
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
•Ability to manage multiple projects, organized and team player.